Thursday 1 September 2011

Challenge # 2 - Christmas Cuties

Hi all & welcome to Glitter Fairies CB


I am so pleased so many of you joined in my 1st challenge, My 2nd challenge is "Christmas Cutie" but 1st I will announce the winner which is...

Congratulations Lisa please email me Theglitterfairy@hotmail.co.uk to sort out your prize.

"Challenge #2 - Christmas Cuties"
Okay so I have 2 rules for this challenge and they are
1) Cute image
2) No Green/Gold/Red projects
You may use pastel green, & can use Silver or Gold with the other colours.

Good Luck all, Look forward to seeing your creations. 
Please see my DT Call post if you are interested.

Okay here is a little inspiration:
Becky - The Glitter Fairy

Thanks Becky x


6 comments:

  1. oh my word, thank you so much! Just gonna send you an email......and a great big hug too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the address bar, looks like I'm first hope it's ok. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's Fine Janet Thanks You, Will check my email's in a bit Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this challenge, love easel cards
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a superb card hun! And a lovely challenge too.xx

    ReplyDelete