Thursday 1 September 2011

Design Team Call

Hi all 


Thanks for joining me at Glitter Fairies Challenge Blog, Yes Just little old me at the moment So I am looking for DT Members. 
Do you love making cards?
Do you love looking at other peoples blogs and see their beautiful creations?
Do you have a little time on your hands?


I f you have answered yes to these 3 Questions then why not email me with a card or scrapbook.
Main duties will be ......
You will need to Create a project based on the months challenge requirements
Comment on other peoples blogs
I will look at a 3 month and then see how it goes.
You will need to email me at Theglitterfairy@hotmail.co.uk


Please make sure you leave
1) Your Name
2) Your Blog address & Name
3) Your email
4) Your entry attachment. 


Closing Date is the 19th September 2011
I look forward to your entries


Thanks The Glitter Fairy x


2 comments:

  1. ooh hello think I'm coming to visit you again I promise not to clap my hands now I've found you. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your new DT.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete